Wahooooooooo backflipin

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryhton

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well here it is my first back flip. I think I will dedicate this to zandor22 who couldn't be there because he had to do his yardwork. Hey Error can I join the club know. Yo wasteland not trying to rub it in. So here it is, hope ya like it.

back flip

Herre is our buddy Randy pullin off a front flip, it was a hell of a day. zandor22 you missed it all.

front flip

dammmmm bro i wish i was there today.thats crazy.finley got it on vid... way cool beans..your going to be famous now..i thought my buggy with sick air was good.but that was sick:winnar: you the man

I guess I am going to start having to put my money where my mouth is and show you kids how an old man can do it!

go go gadget conrod!!

that was slick chief. thanks for sharing

wiita

Awesome

Hey Thats Good poop Right There, The Pit Wanted Flips Yesterday not only Backflips But Front To It Was A Beautiful And I Caught One Of Them First Time CameraMan. Nice Job Rhyton:buggy1: :redbuggy:

59 views, you know this thing is being watched.. me I watched it, but didn't post until now.. some nice footage!

Buggies look like the speed ofa stadium truck +some
the handlig of an on road car (kinda)
the durability of a savage
and the torque of a monster

I wanna buggy now lol..

Originally posted by Ryhton
Well here it is my first back flip. I think I will dedicate this to zandor22 who couldn't be there because he had to do his yardwork. Hey Error can I join the club know. Yo wasteland not trying to rub it in. So here it is, hope ya like it.

back flip

Herre is our buddy Randy pullin off a front flip, it was a hell of a day. zandor22 you missed it all.

front flip

lid off and all, mad props!:thumbup:

Originally posted by El Pirata
I guess I am going to start having to put my money where my mouth is and show you kids how an old man can do it!

Been a while since you broke something, huh?

EP has spent countless hours and money buying me shrinks to get this back flip idea outta my head and hear you go. That's fiddlesticking it. I'm breaking out more skateboard ramps and I'm throwing down one of eahc for ya. Front and back flip. I'm leaning the hell out of my enginge, pulling the wing off and flipping some stuff.

Thoe were more like in air cart wheels that flips, lol. J/K man. They were nice, i still think u had the luck on your side.

Al I have to say is this, everyone is on my buddy list get ready for 1 of 2 famous WL quotes at 3am....

1) Goddamn Storm!

or

2) MY Storm fiddlesticking Owns!

roflmfao . i new this whould get your wheels turning.this week end we will post some more sick air and more back flips...this time my buggy will be there to. with very sick air wile doing a back flip....i can see it now in buggy history...pepole will be talking about this for years to come...it will be better that the house jump...

Originally posted by zandor22
roflmfao . i new this whould get your wheels turning.this week end we will post some more sick air and more back flips...this time my buggy will be there to. with very sick air wile doing a back flip....i can see it now in buggy history...pepole will be talking about this for years to come...it will be better that the house jump...
Dont bother EP's doing it all at the ECB. EP's vid will be on every forum's video section untill his daughter has kids finally and his grand child will on his lap and say "Tell us about the time the Anti-Christ jumped the 11 lane highway grandpa...then he'll be like...."I'm busy cleaning my .45 leave me alone" and then they'll have sad face and he'll have to show them the video.:eyes:

Originally posted by Waste Land
Dont bother EP's doing it all at the ECB. EP's vid will be on every forum's video section untill his daughter has kids finally and his grand child will on his lap and say "Tell us about the time the Anti-Christ jumped the 11 lane highway grandpa...then he'll be like...."I'm busy cleaning my .45 leave me alone" and then they'll have sad face and he'll have to show them the video.:eyes:
i don't dought it when he pulls this off it will be great. i can't wait to see it. but this weekend iam going for broke or is it broken

Well waste land there was no luck involved, but the WS7 11 did play a big part I think. I will be waiting for your back flip vid, I know you will pull it off.

Originally posted by Ryhton
Well waste land there was no luck involved, but the WS7 11 did play a big part I think. I will be waiting for your back flip vid, I know you will pull it off.
Lucky Bastard! I'm just joking with ya man.....I saw you just dive right in and pull it off. I just run my damn car rich cause I dont have a steady income for engines or rebuild.....I've had my engine for a year and it has compresion that take a lil strain of my hand. Anyway I'm gonna lean it th ehell out and do one....oh did I mention i'm just gonna build a new ramp today

ok this weekend we are going for the double buggy back flip.look for pics sunday

Triple Backflip

Triple Backflip If My Buggy Comes To Life Got The New PBS Conversion Put On My Violator So can't Wait To See If It Holds Up As Well As Zandor And Rhyton On There PBS And PCR.

Originally posted by Waste Land
....oh did I mention i'm just gonna build a new ramp today
Hey Waste Land did ya get that ramp built yet?

ya triple iam down with that this week end is going to be sick sick i tell ya......hey wl did you get that ram built????

Back