Visiting the west coast :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skela

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys,

i'm in the lucky situation that i'm going on a "little" road trip down the us west coast from San Francisco down to San Diego and then ending in Las Vegas.

I would love to see some of the local RC stores on our way around, and also see some of the bigger ones, as we have nothing like that over here at the other side of the pond :) And a track or two if we can fit it in.

so if some of you have some addresses of the shops its will be much appreciated
we are coming here after easter.. so i'm a little late out i know :D

/alex

to bad you are not comming to Kansas. we have some good lhs, and some tracks. i am in wichita been in this city my whole life. i can brag about two things about wichita, its The Air Capital, we build more air frames than ANY other city. a few years ago 2 meals out of three was eaten out. its imposable to get a bad meal in wichita, plus we have a wide range of types of eating places. also a town 80 miles away was where the first "national drag races" was held in 1955, i was there. to be honest there realy isnt much in the way of things to see in kansas. i would like to visit the winery's in cal. i need to learn more about wines. i think youl get better help from someone

to bad you are not comming to Kansas. we have some good lhs, and some tracks. i am in wichita been in this city my whole life. i can brag about two things about wichita, its The Air Capital, we build more air frames than ANY other city. a few years ago 2 meals out of three was eaten out. its imposable to get a bad meal in wichita, plus we have a wide range of types of eating places. also a town 80 miles away was where the first "national drag races" was held in 1955, i was there. to be honest there realy isnt much in the way of things to see in kansas. i would like to visit the winery's in cal. i need to learn more about wines. i think youl get better help from someone

I thought it was the Tornado Capital. Wow, I haven't been to Wichita in around 15 years. Knew a girl named Samira, hot little half-egyptian girl.

Kansas does have hills, Rolex. Your ears do pop when you go up down them between Topeka and Salina on I-70. I know because I used to live there. There is a lot to see in Kansas if you know where to look.

yea well your father smells of eldaberrys. a not well known fact is that the Tornados are caused by the politicians hot air. we do have a hill in wichita its all of 200 ft high. to be quit honest if i had a choice i wouldnt live in wichita, but i have family here. i realy liked your jokes. my dad always said that wichita was a one horse town and the horse died.

we do have mount sunflower elevation 4,039 ft. at the summit is plaque that says, nothing happened here in 1897. it most likely the easiest mount to clime, you just drive right up to it. just check out mount sunflower on wikipedia

Don't Forget the Flint Hills between Topeka and Salina on I-70. And that wasn't roadkill that you drove over, Rolex. It was a Savage that someone had left on a shelf somewhere in Kentucky.....

my dad always said that wichita was a one horse town and the horse died.
I can think of several places I can use that line. Thank your father for me. :hehe:
at the summit is plaque that says, nothing happened here in 1897.
Now that's VERY funny, right there. I don't care WHO you are.

:threadjacked:

Not sure if you are here in California yet but if you make it to the Sacramento area there are several big hobby shops as well as one hobby shop/track that has a indoor crawler course and indoor 1/10th scale off-road track as well as another hobby shop with a indoor crawler course.

I am very confused?????????? What?????????????? I live in Florida... not many hills..

Not sure if you are here in California yet but if you make it to the Sacramento area there are several big hobby shops as well as one hobby shop/track that has a indoor crawler course and indoor 1/10th scale off-road track as well as another hobby shop with a indoor crawler course.

yes we arrived over here yesterday. and is heading to San Francisco tomorrow to and have a look around, and watching some hockey at Saturday. so might be able to make a little detour to Sacramento on the way down.

else its going to be in the LA area wen we go there

"yes we arrived over here yesterday." man o man iam so jealous. there are so many things to do on the west coast. i love drag racing, it was born on the wast coast.

Back