Vice City

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Any one fly the RC helie in Grand Theft Auto Vice City?

Originally posted by Mayhem
Any one fly the RC helie in Grand Theft Auto Vice City?
Careful mayhem from your proflie you are not even old enough to purchase that game. So I am afraid we can't talk to you about it. X

Vice City...MORE violence!

J/K!!!

OK - age appropriate, these games can be fun.

Originally posted by Retread316
Vice City...MORE violence!

J/K!!!

OK - age appropriate, these games can be fun.
What are you talking about retread this game has vilence and sexual content and foul language. This is not inline with what you are supposed to belive spiritually. This looks leek a double standard to me. X

Last edited:
Ut o the video game police are after me.:banana:

Originally posted by x_789

What are you talking about retread this game has vilence and sexual content and foul language. This is not inline with what you are supposed to belive spiritually. This looks leek a double standard to me. X

X, Sort of, but look at it like this. The shirts are mocking real life events that could directly affect some of the members. What if someone's kid was at columbine high or hit by the sniper in Maryland. You never know dude, thats why it is just safer to keep
it out of public forums.

Now if it was a game that referenced real life events Then that would be a double standard.

M@X

Originally posted by M@xximillion

X, Sort of, but look at it like this. The shirts are mocking real life events that could directly affect some of the members. What if someone's kid was at columbine high or hit by the sniper in Maryland. You never know dude, thats why it is just safer to keep
it out of public forums.

Now if it was a game that referenced real life events Then that would be a double standard.

M@X
Maxx this has nothing to do with the shirt or the comic. I am simply asking Retread if this is the standard that he holds himself to. That you shouldn't curse but its ok to play games where there is lots of foul language.

In GTA I love to outrun the cops and pick up the hookers.
I have never done either of those things in real life and wouldn’t want to but I sure have fun doing them in the game.

Is there a point to my post? Is there a point to the games? Hmm.

LOL whats going on I just asked if any one saw that!!:banana:

Why does my finger smell like Tuna?

Wheres the wife?

With Cristians Wife?

sticky weird thing stuck on my box.... oh wait, thats the pricetag

Arn't you guys the ones allways telling me that there are kids on this forum????

Originally posted by x_789
Arn't you guys the ones allways telling me that there are kids on this forum????

Of coarse! What? I talk about what I eat for lunch and the pricetag on my TC3 box and I'm R rated?

Geesh!

I ain't played that game yet...and probably won't, cause I read today that part of the "reward" in the game is buying yourself a prostitute.

Now... Who are the real kids of the forum