vacations

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psunitro

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just wanted to say WOW is it good to be home after a vacation. Some people never want to go back home, but it will be soooo nice to sleep in my own bed tonight!!!!!!!
We left last Wednesday to Va, then a plane to Orlando to do 4 days of Disney. It was great, the kids loved it, house was GREAT, but its good to be home!

Glad you had fun and yes it's always nice to be home. I spend about 90+ nights a year on the road, sometimes more. Add a week or two of vacation in there with a couple camping trips and a few trips on weekends to family out of town and yes you long for that bed of your own! My wife has a hard time when I say I just want to stay home for vacation.

I know what you guys mean,i spent 2000 on a bed and only sleep in it every so often,my work takes me away about 200-250 days ayear plus then when i do get off i take my family away for a good vacation,but those few nights at home are absolutle bliss.i laso know what jetmech means when he say'a 'i'd just like to stay home for a bit"

I HATE hotel/motel rooms. Explains why I bought a 39' diesel pusher motorhome. I have everything when I go, just like a portable home. Washer/dryer, my own bed, mirrored wardrobe, convection microwave, oven, range, 4 door fridge with ice maker, TV's everywhere, queen pull out sofa, recliner, 600 W surround sound system with sub, DVD and CD changer, dual zone heat and air...my clothes, my food, my bed, my everything...

Last edited:
Revo when are we going on an RCNT field trip????
or
Hey Revo, What'd ya learn in school today????
SHAAAARING?

.30, thanks!

Plaid, I failed first grade! But if I ever get to Florida...

Revo Rancher said:
Plaid, I failed first grade! But if I ever get to Florida...
tha's OK I failed 3rd too.....lol...

BUT I STILL LEARNT SHARIN

Hyped, That looks like an awesome time!!! The sounds are somewhat like you would hear at the drag strip... Loud, roaring, huge horsepower engines!!!

Oh, it was a blast. Check out what we did today. A friend of mine has a SVT with a worked 225 ProMas Mec on it, and the lake I live on had a little unsanctioned outlaw race today. There were boats fromall over Ohio, and Kentucky. Here is a couple pics.

With a warning label like that Ill bet it also causes cancer in the state of CA :D

Looks like you had fun!.

yeah i know what u mean about sleeping in your own bed i just got back home from mexico myself i went on a cruise it was a blast but it feels good to be home

Caribean, or Pacific side?

FastEddy said:
With a warning label like that Ill bet it also causes cancer in the state of CA :D
LMAO! Ever read the lable on Nitro Fuel? They all say that a chemical in this product is known to the state of CA to cause cancer. So noone else knows but CA does?

It is nice to be home, but I haven't left home since last Febuaray. Oh well. Its nice to leave, then its nice to return.

Back