Usps...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anybody know how long it takes for them to update the Track and Confirm status of a package? It's been about 3 days and it just says "Shipper has been electronically notified...". The seller is pretty sure that he shipped it, and I believe him. He has 100% feedback from more than 200 deals, so yeah. Do they update it when it arrives at their facility or when it arrives somewhere near me? I know that USPS still moves packages on weekends.

Well being that it is the weekend you probably get an update until tomarrow night, they generaly only update late at night when it reaches a new facility, its no where near as good as the UPS tracking system...

Definitely. UPS FTW! I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Anybody know how long it takes for them to update the Track and Confirm status of a package?

haha! They don't.

your notification will be when they deliver it to you. "Track and Confirm" is crap when it comes to USPS. Confirm maybe, but certainly not Track.

+1 with Lessen.

Usually it goes from "Shipper has been notified" to "Package delivered" with nothing in between...

Usually it goes from "Shipper has been notified" to "Package delivered" with nothing in between...
Wow... USPS is so g@y. Lol. It should be here today or tomorrow though.

The main point of the track and confirm is for delivery confirmation. Something that I have learned though is that the package doesn't get there any quicker if you track it every five minutes than it does if you just wait for it to arrive. I find that UPS tracking often shows errors as wel, although it's better than USPS. I use UPS for my big packages, but the USPS flat rate priority often saves me A LOT of money. It's amazing what you can stuff in those little boxes. I always use delivery confirmation so that they person can't say that they never received it, but I learned about 500 ebay packages ago that tracking is usually just something to get worked up over and add stress to my life. With that much positive feedback, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Took USPS until it cleared UK Customs on Friday (over a week) to update the status on my USPS package from CKRC. I'd think it probably doesn't change until it hits the delivery depot in the US.

Well it changed today, saying Processed in my local USPS place. So it should be in today.

my latest order did not update until it arrived at my house. it was from losi and associated parts house and via USPS.