Trouble with my T-Maxx 2.5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck21

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I don't know how u guys do it Iv been trying to get my tmaxx 2.5 going again can't afford a new truck like the people are tell me to do they say it's to far gone but runs good but it goes buy it self I just got my son the revo small one and now gotta get those other batteriy for that because the one he has gets to hot after use people are saying to get lipo ones but I don't know

It goes by itself because........
Either the low speed needle is too lean.
The idle is just simply set too high.
Or You could have a broken clutch spring and or the clutch bell bearings are seized.
Could be your trim adjustment or throttle/brake linkadge adjusent......we need details and we need you to take your time and proof read your post!

It goes by itself because........
Either the low speed needle is too lean.
The idle is just simply set too high.
Or You could have a broken clutch spring and or the clutch bell bearings are seized.
Could be your trim adjustment or throttle/brake linkadge adjusent......we need details and we need you to take your time and proof read your post!
As soon as I start the truck up it just goes full speed I don't have to hit the trigger or nothing

I agree with Rolex and Hotrodrob- check linkages, clutch springs, Idle needle and it's almost certainly that the throttle's wide open. Take your air filter off and check. :)

Back