Trophy 3.5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris407

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
IMG_1276.JPG

IMG_1275.JPG

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_1273.JPG

Might as well show her off before i go driving today. New stock clutch shoes and spring, rebuilt shocks with 50K silicone, adjust throttle and brake linkage, 6v jump pack and added the big daddy fuel filter, i also pulled off most of the body decals and new tires will be delivered tomorrow.

Just got back in.. She fired up first pull and ran like a banshee! I'm loving it!

Looks good. You planning on racing at a local track this year?

View attachment 15269
View attachment 15270
View attachment 15271
View attachment 15272

Might as well show her off before i go driving today. New stock clutch shoes and spring, rebuilt shocks with 50K silicone, adjust throttle and brake linkage, 6v jump pack and added the big daddy fuel filter, i also pulled off most of the body decals and new tires will be delivered tomorrow.
My wheels did the same as yours, the chrome flaked off. I fixed this by ghetto spraying them with plasti-dip- it didn't work :p

yeah thats why i went with the HPI Pulse wheels this time.. And they were $20 less ;)

yeah thats why i went with the HPI Pulse wheels this time.. And they were $20 less ;)
I upgraded mine in the end too...the stock ones ripped apart whilst going on gravel...

I'm getting very picky about the terrain i drive on.. Florida spoils me :)

BMX track is nice.. there is a lot of red clay out here which is very good. My buddy has a ranch in New Smyrna Beach with a Barn and this weekend i am going out there to start building a dirt track. possibly inside the big barn, fingers crossed!

BMX track is nice.. there is a lot of red clay out here which is very good. My buddy has a ranch in New Smyrna Beach with a Barn and this weekend i am going out there to start building a dirt track. possibly inside the big barn, fingers crossed!
Yes, until your spur gear is shredded by a stone, or it ends up in the swamp behind the track, or gets stolen by a bunch of chavs, or gets ran over by a bmx bike, or gets hit by a football, or you crash into a nearby goalpost, or crashes into the pond, or you drive through dog muck...

You forgot to mention an eagle swooping in and grabbing it,lol...
Glad to see some new buggy owners around here

went to the LHS today for a couple glow plugs and asked about racing clubs... they are all electric :(

Back