Trip to DC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I am in DC with my GF and Family... here is just a few shots.

capital.jpg

whouse.jpg

abe.jpg

wm.jpg

nam.jpg

Your camera takes clean frigin pics man. Nice shots.

Bryson

God dam bro... What camera is that again???? Sweet pics...

I agree...that camera put out some great pics...if it is a digi...please let us know...I am in the search for a new one :D

Its really nothing special... I think I picked up the camera on eBay awhile ago refurbished for about $150. Its a good snapshot camera and has a really big screen which comes in handy when showing your pictures to others.

oly.jpg

Damn bro... I wish I had known you were in DC. DC is only about an hour from me. I could have hooked up and bought ya a beer. Hope you had a great time. Had some great weather... hotter than hell, but great weather.

Tom

Wow, so that's why so many people say that Washington monument looks like a Phallic symbol!

It was just so damm hot... i was a mess the time we got back to the campground after a day of sight seeing... we did 3 days in a row... it was beautiful but damm hot...

sLY

Damn bro... I wish I had known you were in DC. DC is only about an hour from me. I could have hooked up and bought ya a beer. Hope you had a great time. Had some great weather... hotter than hell, but great weather.

Tom