Traxxas XO-1 release 11:30:11

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah a nitro summit that would be easy just slap a summit body on revo 3.3 chassis and call it done.

That is totally NOT what I envision. Just a replica body slapped on a short arm MERV. Typical TRAXXAS marketing.

Have they ever made anything for the air? Plane, heli?

I don't think so. I can see them releasing a mini heli and/or plane, there is a good market for them and with the Traxxas name on it sales could be huge!

I also hope its a truggy.. I've been bugging them for years to release a truggy and if they do.. atleast i can feel like i influenced them to do so. lol

It will be interesting for sure, they even have me wondering

I'm still thinkin 5th scale. but the bb 8th would be awsome.

My last thought on the subject is, if it was just something rebranded from the same platform they would have just released it as they did with the raptor that was recently released on the slash platform. It does have to be something new.

the last time they did this was with a big V and it was the brushless system. So it doesn't even have to be a new rig...

It's an 8th scale buggy :)

sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Its som e on road supercar with a supposed top speed of 100mph

Holy crap, 0-60 in 2.3 seconds, and 0-100 in 4.9, WOW! But, where you gonna drive this thing?

EDIT: I guess here's the answer, a super speedway :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0DMa8seF9w&feature=player_embedded"]Traxxas XO-1 - The World's Fastest Ready-To-Race Supercar. 100+mph top speed! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Holy crap that is fast.....oh I want it....not sure what I will do with it but I still want it. The New stock control has an IPod/Iphone dock to be used as a dashboard. That thing is INSANE. We Traxxas finally stepped outside of the 1/10 scale world....with a 1/7?

The $1099 price tag will drive people away, and make them spend more to have telemetry because its only apple supported ( for now ).

Notice how they used slash 4x4 arms and carriers, and drive line style? Typical traxxas for ya ;) I surely will not buy one. Rumor has it traxxas lipos are maxamps owned as well! So they have their hands in everything! And its crap how the lipos are 25C lmao!

I have not seen a price tag for it yet....Where are you getting the $1099 from?

The $1099 price tag will drive people away, and make them spend more to have telemetry because its only apple supported ( for now ).

Notice how they used slash 4x4 arms and carriers, and drive line style? Typical traxxas for ya ;) I surely will not buy one. Rumor has it traxxas lipos are maxamps owned as well! So they have their hands in everything! And its crap how the lipos are 25C lmao!

*yawn*

c'mon dude. This is waay more than a rebadged chassis so stop it already with the Traxxas badging. That got old 5 years ago.

Nothing wrong with doing the little things to keep costs down. This is IMO all new for Traxxas. FINALLY an electric on-road (yay!). Of course it's not relevent to the world of rc racing (as it is now) as it's meant to be a fun car but you never know.

*yawn*

c'mon dude. This is waay more than a rebadged chassis so stop it already with the Traxxas badging. That got old 5 years ago.

Nothing wrong with doing the little things to keep costs down. This is IMO all new for Traxxas. FINALLY an electric on-road (yay!). Of course it's not relevent to the world of rc racing (as it is now) as it's meant to be a fun car but you never know.

They had an electric 4tec :p look at the arms, carriers and driveline then. Even the shock towers.

Back