Traxxas Ultra LX Pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olschl

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have been given a Traxxas LX Pro buggy that has been wrecked and need a little help finding a particular part I need. I need the pin that holds the lower front suspension arm in place. It is approximately 1.75" in length and held in place with 2 c-clips. Also, I was not given a changer as part of the package and would appreciate a reference for one as the buggy appears to have an electric start battery pack but I have no way to charge it. Thanks in advance for your time.

I've never heard of this buggy. Would you post a pic?

Ofna made a LX Pro. Traxxas never made a model of that name. Post a couple pictures and we can hook you right up.

You guys are right, it is an OFNA.

Attachments

• 20131110_185133.jpg
    20131110_185133.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 169
  • 20131110_185140.jpg
    20131110_185140.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 173
That box is invalid to your rig. Please take a pic of the rig itself.
Hing pin is what you need.

---------- Post added at 1:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:48 PM ----------

Also theres a brace that gose from pin to pin. That you will need as well

Yeah gonna need more pictures. Digging the proline dirt hawgs, though! :D

Wow, thanks for all the input! See link below to G+ album of the truck. I've also included pictures of what I assume is the starter and its battery pack which has a frayed wire. I don't have a charger so would appreciate suggestions on the type of charger I would need for the battery for the starter. Probably need a new battery as well as I believe all of this stuff has been sitting around for 5+ years unused. The rear of the truck seems to sit low like the shocks are "blown" or low on oil but maybe that's how it's supposed to sit. As for the hinge pin, I pulled it out and beat it back into something close to straight on my vise anvil. Not sure how "straight" I needs to be but the suspension seems to articulate freely. Thanks in advance for your time.

Google+ Album of RC Truck

Well in the picture I see a traxxas stampede

Back