Traxxas TSM question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldo556

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Hi, anyone know why my e-revo 2.0 start "wobbling" when TSM is 100% ? When it's 50% it's all good.

The TSM is trying to over compensate for the driving conditions. The Gyro is confused is all. Set it down some. It will work.
Seems to happen to me off road, but not so much on road.I set mine at 75% max, with my Drag Slash. I like the TSM braking at the end. :hyperbuggy: 🏁 :rolex:

Last edited:
TSM / Gyro is too sensitive and confused. Just turn it off. Never used a gyro in my life, and probably never will. Because its cheating, in racing atleast. Lol.

- or set it below 50 ish.

(Only reason I would use a gyro is for drifting, so it can counter steer for me)

TSM / Gyro is too sensitive and confused. Just turn it off. Never used a gyro in my life, and probably never will. Because its cheating, in racing atleast. Lol.

- or set it below 50 ish.

(Only reason I would use a gyro is for drifting, so it can counter steer for me)
Careful, those absolutes can come back to bite you. :joyful:

There was a time I wouldn't have used one either.. then they became common and inexpensive, and at high speed they make a big difference in control.

My 3S Slash vs my 3S Senton proved it to myself and most of those I run RCs with.

I'm an advocate now. IMO, for speedsters or bashers, they are an easy choice.

Those $100 transponders though, why I'd never... {picture Foghorn Leghorn here} :happy:

I drive a lot on snow and ice, so I like that TSM in that point.

however, I can't get the car close to top speed anymore, could TSM be the reason? the speed decreased at the same time when the woblling started. (e-revo 2.0)

by the way, how much does the charge of the batteries affect LIPO batteries? if the battery is for example 75% full, does it reduce the speed? Yea, I'm new with electric cars, before i have nitro cars.

Back