Traxxas engine swap kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might do better to check the prices on ebay all it is, is a new moter mount is you friend giving you the complete 3.3 cluctch and bell?

Well my buddy gave me the 3.3 yesterday to see if it will work. It has no clutch or bell. I was looking at the swap kit and it looks more like servo linkage and pipes than just a mount. Has anyone used of of the Traxxas kits?

I did thats how I got my truck...Buy the kit drill the hole....or buy a new used chassie from a 2.5 or 3.3 its already drilled..Heck for that matter I will sell ya my old one for 15 bucks shipped send money and address via paypal the hole is drilled and it works fine. The .15 easystart won't fit the 3.3 so get one if you want an easystart. Just PM me if you have more conversion questions I'll be glad to help. Take the rig to lhs and get a torque kit to replace spur gear and bell ect......then we can adjust the tranny to shift right to.

Scott