Transformers....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just got back from this movie. It was awesome. Whether you are from the generation that spawned the cartoon Transformers or have never even heard of them, this movie is great entertainment all the way through. A must see in my opinion.

Yeah i can't wait to go and see this, i grew up on Optimus Prime and Megatron kicken each others metallic asses this has been long over due..

I can't wait.. I even watched the original movie a few nights ago .

I saw it last night (monday night) and it was AWESOME!! My favorite movie ever! It kicked sooo much ass. WAY better than live free or die hard. Pretty darn funny too. An awesome, awesome movie...unfortunately, there is no word or phrase in the english language that I know of to describe this movie with justice.
I never watched transformers when I was little, I lived in germany, and all we got was cartoon network and AFN. Even then when I would visit the states, I wasn't much into it. But when I saw the trailer back in like january, I was blown away and knew I had to see it... And I'm glad I did.
I'm going to the theater tomorrow to see it again with a bunch of friends, and I can't wait. I LOVE that movie...
P.S....I want to paint my ram black and get blue cab clearance lights now... :D

When I was a kid watching the cartoon I always thought the concept was just a little *** or something but after seeing the first movie trailer I was hooked.

I too just seen Transformers and Evan Almighty at the drive-in - both good movies!

-Michael

at the drive in??? :LoL: :w00t: :ahh: what year are u in bud the 50's lol didnt know they still had drive ins

I too just seen Transformers and Evan Almighty at the drive-in - both good movies!

-Michael

We still have a few with-in a decent driving distance!!!

Can't wait to see it. I grew up with Transformers and in fact still have all my original Transformers all though they have been played with, they are all still in perfect working condition.

Tom

at the drive in??? :LoL: :w00t: :ahh: what year are u in bud the 50's lol didnt know they still had drive ins

Call me old school, but I'd much rather go to a drive in then a theater. Much more relaxing and comfortable for me.

-Michael

Call me old school, but I'd much rather go to a drive in then a theater. Much more relaxing and comfortable for me.

I guess there are still things that need a drive-in huh?

Just saw it... I am pre-ordering it when it comes out. I loved the movie. I grew up with transformers and collected them too. To see them do a real transformers movie was just kick butt.

Great script, actors, graphincs, action..... need I say more???? GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

How would the movie be for 9 and 10yr old girls? I see its PG-13, is it mostly for violance? My son and I sooo want to see this!!

Depends...I have twin 5 year olds and a soon to be 7 year old...all girls. We thought about taking them, but the twins have grown rather fond of two of the Transformers...and both get messed up pretty badly in the movie. There is also a monster looking scorpion Transformer in the movie. These facts caused us to think again about bringing the girls just to prevent nightmares and the like. BUT I think they will end up seeing it in the not too distant future.

Bottom line, depends on how sensitive your daughters are. The violence is nothing bloody...robots beating up robots. The few times that humans get taken out are fairly bloodless.

I'd say it is up to you, but again it will depend on how sensitive they are.

I want to see this movie! I grew up watching Transformers and Macross/Robotech. I was totally heartbroken when Prime died in the first movie.

To celebrate this movie I'm going out and buying the Starscream RC Jet at Radio Shack.