To Rich $$$ Maybe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3.3 Man

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a 1/8 inferno gt .28 pullstart and it will start but it when i hit th gas about half throttle it cuts out so i reset the factory settings 2 1/2 turns out then i turned the hsn 1/8 turn lean and it ran for about an hour then i had the same problem start again it cuts out at about half throttle any thoughts I'm pretty good at fixing these things but i have been waiting the winter and i stayed out partying for the last two days and right now i just can't figure it out i also have 1/10 4-tec&T-MAXX

sounds like a bad tune, if it does this even at factory settings, sounds like your engine is worn out, and its stalling out cuz compression is passing buy the piston, and stalling.. rebuild the engine

I look at that motor as disposable. i used it for about one gallon and threw a real engine in... I hated the fact that you can't use a good header, the recoil starter is the worst I've ever seen, and the motor flat out sucks for performance.. I love my Inferno gt2 but i love it alot more since i dumped that powerplant.. i went with an AXIAL 28RR..not the most expensive mill out there but it will outperform alot of them.. i swear by it i also run one in my REVO..

Back