To buy or not to buy.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwc2k1

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hmm I can afford a new savage right now, but at the same time I need a car. I could get a car, and wait a month or so for the savage, or I could go ahead and get it and just keep having my dad take me to work everyday... hmmmmm what to do, what to do....?

Get a car dude the Savage can wat there is nothing as satisfing as your first set of wheels. X

Want a Savage.

Need a Car.

Hmmmm....BUY A CAR MAN!

That's a no brainer, get the Car. But if you are you only planning on spending the equivalent of a Savage for a real car you might want to get a bus pass, or a 72 Pinto, LOL. ;) J/K, get a car dude.

*sigh, well i guess i'll start looking for some wheels, real ones.... if anyone around the indiana area knows of anything for around a grand thats not a complete p.o.s., lemme know, thanks

I hear Woodie has a Jeep for sale.
Just think He could get a Savage and you can drive him to work.

alright, well i did it, you can all call me an idiot, I just bought one on ebay.....i hope I'm not kicking myself in the ass in a couple days

well, maybe you can sit on it and drive to work

ehhh, I suppose I could mount some turn signals and brake lights to it. Any ideas for a seatbelt?

hey i have bought 3 vehicles on ebay. people are pretty trustworthy with them:banana:

Back