The straw that broke me!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Morning guys
I've been expecting parcels of RC goodness since monday, so I go to check the tracking numbers from my iPad and again 2 of my packages have come to Edmonton Alberta, and left Edmonton, but are they making their way to me...nope! One went back to Calgary Alberta, and another went to Mississauga Ontario, both for further processing. Now I wouldn't be so mad but this is the second time my stuff from RPP was sent to Mississauga.

Sometimes I think Edmonton deliberately hires the incompetent of the world...

An example:
I'm in HMV (music store) standing in line while this giant kid (...you know the kind 30+, wearing cut-off jeans that look like flood pants, greasy face, star wars shirt 2 sizes too small, still in sandal in december) tries to figure out how to charge me sales tax, and even though he had the till computer rite front of his big head, he still couldn't add 5% to the total sale. It took me all of 10-15 seconds to do the division, and addition in my head, and when I gave him my total, and he was all "did you do that in your head, you should have my job". I wanted to laugh out loud, and tell him I wasn't impressed with his mathematical skills (...I expect more from a city education, than the rural one I had growing up), but who's the real loser, even though he was dumb as a post, he was still clever enough not to find a job that makes him work outside in the winter.

Last edited:
And then when I find out that the distance between those two places is more than twice the length of the UK, I begin to realise how much they cocked up...

And I'm not even from Edmonton, my parcels still have to come to Frog Lake Alberta from Edmonton.

I called someone at Canada Post, and he thought that it was strange also, so with his help I submitted a complaint ticket for the Edmonton facility.

I've still got one package on its way to Edmonton from Richmond BC, I'll keep checking out of sheer interest to see where Edmonton sends this one.

I've still got one package on its way to Edmonton from Richmond BC, I'll keep checking out of sheer interest to see where Edmonton sends this one.
Probably end up in Walla-walla, Washington or maybe Albuquerque (gotta watch the left-turn there).

According to my email, it will be here tomorrow.
According to MY email it's on special air delivery right now, and is currently half way across the Atlantic ocean.

Back