The gecko11 has arrived(PICS)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I must say this chassie is very clean looking..Great detail I can't wait to start the build the axles and gear boxes should be here by friday.Along with the batteries and ESC.

gecko_chassie_002.jpg

gecko_chassie_001.jpg

Thats awesome!! Is that to convert a Clod to a rock crawler?

JESSE G said:
Thats awesome!! Is that to convert a Clod to a rock crawler?

Yep sure is....The only thing on it clod will be the axles..LOL

lmao well post pics when its done. I want to build one after seeing all of these plenty of place here in Co to do some crawling :)

Holy crap bro that thing is sick, i can't wait to see that thing up close, bring it to work tomorrow so i can drool :drool: all over it lol!

I will bring it in I need to pull some mesurements off it so I can start making some goodies for it...

hey when you do let me know what the measurements are on the upper link mount. Thanks.

FastEddy said:
Whats the weight?
I will say little more then a pound and less then two#...I am going to take it to work tomarrow and ill get an extact weight on it For you...
svenz I will do!

NICE... Lookin good bro.. You'll be crawlin in no time... Any ideas on what rim/tire combo you'll be runnin? I was thinkin Maximizer 5 hole or dish beadlocks, with some Moabs..

I was thinking beadlocks, with Moabs I will see how that combo works out!

NCNitro said:
You lucky bastard, that is sweet! I can't wait to see it all put together.

Yours is sweet also...And IB's did you see the chassie he bought???

The offical weight on the chassie is 1 pound

AHHH once I learned to RUN I'll never crawl again...LOL....
I still want one.....just not anytime soon.......ZANDOR that thing looks like it can twist better than a 10 dollar amsterdamn wh0re on smack.....and ya know it's desease free to boot.....enjoy