Sold / Found t-maxx for e-maxx trade????i want electric!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryce

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have always had electric cars and i bought a t-maxx from one of my friends and their is no rc shops in my town and its hard for me to maintain a gas but its a older t-maxx w/ a hummer body .15 engin has new sleve and piston its like a .17 according to one of my friends but and its in good shape has a trenidy punk head needs glow plug and ez start controler other than that it has every thing no fuel tho but ok i just want a e-maxx or sumthing simular to a e-maxx ok thanks for your time [email protected] that my e-mail :thumbup:

or i will trade for a touring car i want 1 of thos really bad how does this tradin thing work??? is their any security or is it just a persons word??:sorry:

I've got pix just e-mail me and i will send u some and ask any questons i just wanna get rid of it and go back to electric

I've got pix just e-mail me and i will send u some and ask any questons i just wanna get rid of it and go back to electric

I know a guy from another forum who has an emaxx with a few hopups and he wants me ofna dominator, but I don't want an emaxx. So I'll chat with him tomorrow and see if he still wants to trade, that way I can send him my truck, he can send you the emaxx and you can send me the tmaxx. The best way to trade is to send using FedEx (if possible). They are usually cheaper and faster than USPS and if any party in the deal feels shakey, all the other party does is call FedEx and they will reroute the package back to its origination! plus you get tracking numbers for added security and honesty. Well I hope we can deal. Also, can you send me some pics of the Tmaxx? My email is: [email protected]
thanks

yeah i talked to my uncle and he said sum tuning and a new glow plug and a ez start controler is all it needs but i dont know I'm not usto gas but i honestly know but I've had it running but right after i got it running my ez start broke and i havent ben able to mess w/ it and I'm out of fuel but i bet any 1 that had delt w/ one can have it runnin in no time at all i just dont have tha money or a shop here in town and I'm only 16 sorry for any misunderstandings (spelling):hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back