Sold / Found T-Maxx 2.5R

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIZDIZLE

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a T-Maxx 2.5R I got and don't want it. Could use money towards my buggy.
The bad:
Has a few little quirks and so on. Rear skid plate is broken, front bumper converted to a 1/10th scale bumper, rear bumper and bracket is missing. Converted to pull start so there is no easy start. I also re wired everything since the pictures into IMPO a better route and got ride of the mickey mouse job in the pictures.

The good:
Engine runs fine, starts in 2 or 3 pulls. Unsure of amount of fuel that has been through the engine.
Has an Ofna steering servo(could use a better one), Hitec throttle servo and a Futaba reverse servo. Has stock radio and it works fine.

BTW will take trades on higher end 21 mills for my buggy. Trying to get in to racing.

as.jpg

av.jpg

More pictures upon request.

Looking for around $200 shipped.
But feel free to make me an offer. No lowballers please.

Last edited:
nitro rustler RTR and an evader bx ARR

No thanks. Really trying to get a decent 21 so I can race sportsman buggy.

Give you a bade cp pro in need of about $30 in repairs and 100 dollars

Still available. Make an offer, just want this thing gone.

Hi I'm very interested in buying this tmaxx. I have a few questions about the truck. What % fuel did you run it with? Can you give an estimate on the how long you've had it (months-years) ? and under "the bad" you say "a few little quirks and so on" Can you give a little bit more info about these quirks? What methods of payment do you accept? If you accept Paypal then when would you be able to ship it out?

Last edited:
Hi I'm very interested in buying this tmaxx. I have a few questions about the truck. What % fuel did you run it with? Can you give an estimate on the how long you've had it (months-years) ? and under "the bad" you say "a few little quirks and so on" Can you give a little bit more info about these quirks? What methods of payment do you accept? If you accept Paypal then when would you be able to ship it out?

It's always run 20%. I've had it for about a year but it was given to me by the previous owner in a trade. The quirks are mostly cosmetic. Missing the rear bumper and bracket, very cheap. Some screws have been replaced. The only thing you may need would be a stronger steering servo. The Hitec in it burned up and I just put the in it because thats what I had. It also has a body, just a simple silver one though.

If you look in my thread "The Fleet" you can see pics of it.

Sold. Mods you can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back