super charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
useless to me...what happen if you land upside down?

I guess you'd want a roll bar or SUV body or somethin'.

Is there a such thing as a dyno for RC cars?

Man, that supercharge is SOOOO old. Imnotsure, i'd of thought you'd of known about it by now.

Any type of forced induction is wothless on r/c type motors as the exhaust and intake are open simultaneously. This has already been discussed many times.

Originally posted by kwong2001
Man, that supercharge is SOOOO old. Imnotsure, i'd of thought you'd of known about it by now.

I know just wanted to share it with others.

Not if it's a 4-stroke...but they have yet to come out with a 4-stroke supercharger

Originally posted by MaxxTX-18
Any type of forced induction is wothless on r/c type motors as the exhaust and intake are open simultaneously. This has already been discussed many times.

man your sig takes up the entire page.

hate to say this but the S/C is not worth it... 21bb w/ S/C vs WASP 26... I still spanked it... the price is not worth it.. same price as a new big block... and true.. one roll over.. only good for on road cars

One qwick question.................wher the hell is the air filter????????? I didn't see one, and didn't read anything about an optional air filter for that thing........

oh...I think he said the airfilter was in the shop.....

The SuperCharger is way sweeter IMHO then NOS (LMAO @ the NOS). Assuming you can control the power and you don't mind changing your Piston and sleeve ever gallon of gas....lol.

Peace