Stay away from GPlay (GoVoJo)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvickj

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
If you were ever thinking about doing business with GPlay don't bother. It is not worth your time. I've used NetFlix before in the past with positive results so I thought I would give GPlay (then GoVoJo) a shot.

It took them dang near a month before I received my first game. About two weeks later my 2nd game arrived. I returned both of the games in late Feburary. In the first week of March I logged into my account to see what the status of game queue was. All of the games were either short or long wait. So at that point I decided to cancel the service or so I thought.

They don't have a phone number listed on their website so I e-mailed them. I figured it was all said and done. Come to find out these creeps charged me AGAIN for the month of April. By this time I am fuming. The only way I can talk to Customer Service is via e-mail or their live chat feature. I just finished talking to someone and she said she was sooo sorry but there was nothing they could do for a refund.

The bottom line is I've been charged 3 times at $21.15 and I've only played two games. Neither one was a new release.

What a waste.........