Spare time on the weekend

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huggybear87

RCTalk Racer
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Managed to find a couple of hours over the weekend to tidy/organise my work area.

Think it came up ok...

3CD4BD1D-CE5E-49B3-AD3A-B60874E2C3BC-5438-00000B3097E3475A_zps0d01ba85.jpg

A clean work bench is the sign of a sick mine....

Is the weed whacker radio controlled? Looks like an antenna with a flag on the end coming out of it. Is so, do tell, talk about making yard work more fun. :D

I wish that would be so much more fun... What I think you're seeing is the extension lead for the 2 powerboards on the side if the shelves, the red "flag" is a 30cm (12") steel rule in plastic cover.

Didn't throw out the rc's my RS4 is in the toolbox drawers with my spare parts boxes manuals and radios, I have my T Maxx on another set of shelves to the right just out of frame.

Wood top now has rubber cover as nitro fuel and 2 stroke fuel from the weed wacker was marking/ staining the wood, when I have the time and the money I want to get a hard wood top and run a router around the edge to prevent screws etc from rolling off the edge.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

A clean work bench is the sign of a sick mine....

A clean and tidy work area is a sure sign of a seriously disturbed mind. :whhooo:

I'm a diesel mechanic with 6.5 tons of breakdown truck I like to keep things organized. Searching for tools or parts on a breakdown costs time and doesn't look good in front of customers, I'll snap a pic of my truck when I get the chance, probably after a wash and polish, which will be after Christmas now...

Long story short I like things clean and organized...

Very suspicious indeed.

Last edited:
Very suspicious!, what evidence are you covering up. Good job!

Can't people get R/C law mowers, or is that just something I seen on a movie?

Crrripes, how dare my iPad assume it know what I'm trying to spell.......maybe I spell so horribly even it can't figure it out.

Back