So hats off to Danica Patrick huh??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wonder if she gives personal driving lessons. perhaps she can teach me a more efficient way to drive stick ;) i knew i was missing something on tv, damn bbq.

Plaidfish said:
Perfectly good Hot chick thread and you ruined it by speaking of some dude....way to go brit boy

^^this was only in gest....but take it however ya like...

Yup sorry my bad.

She is fckin hot out of a rating of 1 to 10.....i'll give her one.....ahem

:thumbdown She's loses points for the flat chest.

Ryan with savage said:
Yup well done to her....still got whupped by Dan though!!!!.......what did you lot think of Nigel Mansell btw???

id say if you get beat by one but have 20 others behind you at the pro level your doing pretty damn good!!

Buncrana said:
:thumbdown She's loses points for the flat chest.
dont you thnk it would be had making such steep turns with a rack? maybe somebody should put a pillow under their shirt and try driving and see how it is LOL!!!

I've always been a fan of the iddy bitty titties. But if there is a flat ass I'm gone.

Better small and perky than large and flabby. I'm not a fan of stretch marks on the chest.

JatoFever said:
I've always been a fan of the iddy bitty titties. But if there is a flat ass I'm gone.
true that....
No junk in the trunk is bunk....

She's engaged to some clown physical therapist and they live in Phoenix now. That's cause she didn't see me at the track a couple weeks ago. :cheers:

You guys are having too much fun with this. I wonder if an Earnhardt has ever spread his $hit across the front of a Chevy for publicity. LOL . . . .

Not that there would be anything **wrong** with that.

Yes there would. Never mind. :D

At any rate, she's got nothin' on my wife but young age. :D

rocknbil said:
You guys are having too much fun with this. I wonder if an Earnhardt has ever spread his $hit across the front of a Chevy for publicity. LOL . . . .

Not that there would be anything **wrong** with that.

Yes there would. Never mind. :D

At any rate, she's got nothin' on my wife but young age. :D

Same here my wife is hotter than her, she doesn't drive as good. :D

LOL . . . no . . not . . . behind . . . :D

Must resist . . . . . . . cannot post pics . . . .

Anyway she's an ex belly dancer, she teaches now, and not one of those largish belly dancers either. About 105, 110 she's feeling fat. :D Don't know what she sees in me, way I got it figgered if I never ask, I'll never have to worry about it.

Back