Walking through mall tonight...I saw Danica

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetmechG550

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Was at the mall tonight with my wife and daughter and we happened to walk by Danica Patrick. At first I looked at her with an "I know her type of look" and she had one of those "Uh Oh, someone recognizes me looks" I just kinda said hi and good luck and kept walking. My wife was like, was that Danica? Anyway, she's even hotter in person! So tiny, you could hang her from the ceiling fan! Well, I guess that's what female race car drivers do when track activities are washed out, go shopping!

Dam man were is the pic's...
You did not even try to do a bump and pass on her?

ZANDOR said:
Dam man were is the pic's...
You did not even try to do a bump and pass on her?

LMAO yeah you could have at least tried to draft and pass her givving her a wink...

Yeah, but she would be sooooo worth it. Definitely bump draft her allllll night long...

wow jetmach

i seen pritchard (from dirty sanchez) (bit like jackass ) in a local football match

what was she wearing... and have you ever heard of a camera phone.......

Jeans and a black sweater, sorry my crackberry doesn't have a camera. If I wasn't too busy scoping it out and trying not to get caught too bad I would have sent my daughter over to talk to her! I guess from my job and being around people that are in a public eye I've carried that over and have come to respect them and just let them be. I saw Cameron Diaz not too long ago while I was waiting for one of the guys I work for, she was trying to "hide" from everyone that was around and I happened to be standing next to her. I got that "uh oh" look from her too but just said hello. Then I walk in the place to use the restroom and I hear this voice I know but can't place it. I walk out, still hear the voice then I see this guy and I'm thinking " wow this dude looks a lot older in person" and he looks at me and asks 'how's it going" then click, hey it's Tom Brokaw.

Anyway, Danica is waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy hot!

when i was younger we had a production company client and that we had to deliver vehicles to for different actors or their "people" to use while they were in town. At the time the biggest thing that would impress me was when they would act like normal people. When they would act normal it would make my job so much easier and less stressfull cause I then I didnt focus on them as a famous person and I could just do my job, say hello, have them sign the paperwork, get out of their hair and move on with my day. When they acted all weird and hollywood it made things awkward.

Seen aot of Danica candids on diff sites lately, if she even 10% as hot in person as she is on camera I would have to stop and stare. A close draft then with a "rubbin is racin" style low on the inside pass would definitly be worth the hard trip to the outside wall in the next turn by the wifey.