SkyMaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, hope to see ya around someday.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday skymaxx, I hope it's a good one!

I'm not dead yet, and was reminded to come pay you guys a visit yesterday...but in my old age got lost in my house and just now found my computer.

Quick update on things...

I am now stationed aboard the USS ENTERPRISE (CVN-65) as the Combat Direction Center Officer. That means I own the command center and am in charge of the defense of the ship.

The wife, kids, and other animal members of the family are saddened by the fact that I had to put down one of my dogs from old age. Hardest thing I have ever had to do...put one of my dogs to sleep.

In addition to turning old, I got a physical reminder that I am not as young as I used to be. I played volleyball Thursday night with my ship's team and blew out my right Achilles tendon. So I am not only older...but I am now slower, thanks to a cast and pending surgery.

My RCs...well they sit and collect dust. I even have a gift card to my favorite hobby shop that sits unused. No time to play with my toys...and that is very disappointing.

It is good to know that my old stomping grounds (RC Nitrotalk) are still going strong and improving. It is amazing what a group of folks can do when given the proper motivation. This site is and always will be one of the greatest on the net.

Keep on keepin' on, and I will try to do a better job of dropping by. Keep my old lazy boy warm in the corner. Might need to throw a blanket over it so I have something to keep my old bones warm with when I show up.

Later.

SkyMaxx

Sorry to hear about your dog bro, sad thing for sure!

As far as getting older just keep this in mind...When you remeber to put your pants on in the morning your one step ahead of Rolex!

Good to see ya on SkyMaxx.
Always hard loosing a pet.

Hope ya heal pretty quick. Maybe ya should play shuffle board the next time. :D

J/K
Hope it was a great day.

Why do I feel like I've forgot something? Where's that draft coming from?

Mike! I had a feeling you'd stop by. Thanks for the update, and congrats on your new job. The USS Enterprise. Wow! That's the real deal. I saw it in New York parked along side the Intrepid. No comparison!

As for your R/C rigs, dust, wax, repeat. They'll be there waiting for you.

Thanks fellas.

Rolex, go pick up your pants. You left them at Woodie's...something about pony rides.

Happy Birthday Sky. It's good to see you pop in at least for your birthday thread. Glad things are going well. No worries about not running your rides. Hell, Rolex is a mod here and he hasn't actually put nitro in his rides in years!

One day apart, both these guys show up, grab the cake and a keg, and split. :D

Happy birthday to both of you and thanks for stopping by. :first_place:

Happy Belated Birthday my friend. It was good to hear from you!