Signature pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperMaxx97

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys, i have having some problems. i have been trying to get a picture in my signature box like many of u guys have. but there is one problem!! i dont know how. i was just wondering if anybody could help me out.

thankz
bryan

You need to use the [IMG] Tags. Also the only image I seen on this url was way to big to be used as a sig.

-Michael

Speaking of sig pics Woodie, what are the dimensions you'll allow without causing a frown on your face for sig pics?

pirata u know how to do the sig pics dont u. if i find a picture will u help me out?

bryan

As long as you have the pics before I leave the country on Monday. Tonight or tomorrrow will ok for me to make them.

alright, since i do not have a digital camera i will have to find something of the the internet. all i am looking for it a SuperMaxx logo. until i get my truck all back like i want it. i will work as fast as i can to get one.

bryan

this one
30821405.gif

yes that would be the one that i wanted. will it work?

bryan

its a bit to big but nothing i can't fix ill try to make you a sig

so can u make it work? that would be percect if u could.

bryan

Correction, tonight or tomorrow night. Tomorrow during the day Sky, my roommater and I will be bashing.

i think bmoc2008 is going to do it for me. if he can get the pic to work.

bryan

heck ya. that is awsome.

bryan