She did it AGAIN!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont want to be experienced!!!:surrender

lol

It's an acquired taste. lol.

Oh and psunitro.......STROH rum..............:constipat That is about the most nasty stuff I have ever tasted from a bottle. And the includes Kleine Feigling(fig flavored vodka).

It appears only Rolex and I have any taste in this discussion. :surrender

Last edited:
HA! I guess it is an acquired taste!!

I'm not sure on the spelling either. Similar sounding words are not always spelled the same in Denmark, Norway or Sweden.

I wasn't saying it was Norweigan. I was just making the point that it's interesting how things are spelled differently in languages that are so similar.

Um call me strange but I don't buy whiskey just to place it on top of a cabinet like some cute little trinket, when I buy whiskey I buy to drink... odd huh?! :D

Never had CR, more of a Makers type myself. Being that Makers is made just down the road from me I'm hope to go check out their distillery this summer - might even buy another bottle or two.

-Michael
go do the tour it is very nice, free tasting and free bourbon balls at the end of the tour