Sold / Found Selling Thunder Tiger EB4 S-3 1/8 Scale-Gas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericke1

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Selling Thunder Tiger EB4 S-3 (1/8 Scale-Gas) (NEW LOW PRICE)

Last one-this is a brand new sealed TT EB4 S-3, New in Box, delivered to your doorstep (unless you reside overseas, Canada or Hawaii) in 2 business days after receipt and confirmation of payment for $420 shipped-any takers? Pics below:

Paypal or Certified Check (unless delivery in NY or NJ, Cash accepted)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 2a_1_b.jpg
    2a_1_b.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Bump for a good guy/seller. I'm getting my buggy from him tonight!

savage trade with lst shox ?

Got my buggy tonight. Just as he stated, it is factory sealed and I opened it with him present and needless to say, I already love it. All I need to do now is get the Diff oil, shock oil and tuned pipe since I got the engine from him as well. I can't wait to start this build.

This kit has one of the better directions that I have seen. There's no back tracking in the directions and the build looks to be smooth with very few questionable steps. Almost as good as the NTC3 build. Everything is exact and step by step.

not to derail thread, but i just built my s3 - awsome buggy - and hes got a killer price on em

is it a kit or comes rtr?

no engine no radio?or just needs radio?

you just get the rolling chassis. You need diff/shock oils, engine, radio, servos, and a pipe. You also need to paint the body.

vbgagnon was at one point interested, did you kyosho or ofna out?

Buyer backed out of my rig. I still want one, but I need to sell my PCR first...

Did you ever find out about that buggy place in Bangor for me?

Nobody I talked to has an answer for me yet. Once I hear something I'll let you know.

Did Diver6127 buy your Buggy Ericke1?

Yup but I have 2, this is the other one. So one more for the taking, may PMs to me expressing interest, just many interested parties waiting for money from other sales, lets see who is the lucky buggy owner.

Last edited:
pcr

vbgagnon said:
Nobody I talked to has an answer for me yet. Once I hear something I'll let you know.

You have pm...

Have you guys noticed that Diver has disappeared today, its because he is busy building his new EB4 S3, the transition from on-road touring to off-road buggy has begun, much like Anakin Skywalker's transition to Darth Vader (without the dark side of the force connotations and all of course)

Welcome to the Dark Side..........................................Darth Driver?????

jon2 said:
Did Diver6127 buy your Buggy Ericke1?
Sure did! He brought it to my house last night and got the Sirio kanai Evo2 engine from him as well!
Ericke1 said:
Have you guys noticed that Diver has disappeared today, its because he is busy building his new EB4 S3, the transition from on-road touring to off-road buggy has begun, much like Anakin Skywalker's transition to Darth Vader (without the dark side of the force connotations and all of course)
Ok, you caught me! The build is 98% done. I started it at about 2pm after getting some diff & shock oil as well as some rubber for the rims. I have everything done except for the painting of the body, Engine and pipe (still deciding which pipe to buy) being mounted and the shocks. It's sitting on the dining room table now but I'm itching to get the rest of it done so I can start break-in asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.