Selling the LST.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rochellcommaj

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, I've been away for a while. I built myself a computer and it seems all my friends wanted one too so I've been turning bolts. I'm going to sell my LST. I'm just tired of fixing it so I can break it. I mean it's loads of fun, but I'm not capable as far as driving it I guess. What do you guys think a LST with about a gallon and a half of fuel through it would be worth on ebay? It's not abused other than the fact I actually broke an A-arm the other day. My other probs have been clutch related but I seem to have fixed that putting another brand clutch and shoes besides losi. I'm just curious as to what It might be worth. I'm thinking about keeping the radio and reciever and getting a cheap three channel to go with it b/c I really love the JrXS3.

So, Am I going to regret this? I dont know... sounds like I might get me an emaxx to play with, whatever I do, I'm going to just stick with electric from now on. I'm through playing with nitro... Gotta love that caca eating grin they put on my face, but I'm going to jump on the direct current waggon.

No, I'm not :wasted: and posting again. I've put down the bottle... and I'm afraid the nitro bottle is another I'm going to put down.

I think that like others as well as myself, clean her up fix the things that need fixing, luber her nice and then shelve her. Its only a matter of time till the nitro starts flowing in your blood. The LST is a great truck to have. I would definitly keep it.

Just as an example. I bought a LST with 4 tanks through it, without the TX or RX but everything else and paid 300 bucks.

Depending on how yours looks after you clean it up. I'd guess around 300 to maybe 325.

Does anyone know if Losi is going to come out with a kit sometime soon?

It needs a home

I'd suggest keeping it. If you're new to the hobby you're still on a learning curve, so to speak. Pick wide open spaces that are decently flat so you can get a good feel for the truck, and progress from there. Most city parks don't have any laws against R/C cars.

However, if you want to sell, I would suggest $400.00 at least. The JR radio is worth at least 200.00 retail.

Just some advise.

Back