screw the condor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fluid levels in things such as shocks and air filter, also the differentials but the grease in them last for quite a few tanks and you will replace the factory grease with oil. take one shock off at a time and remove the spring and push in the shaft and it should push out slowly, if not then new shock oil is needed. Check the air filter is clean and pinch it to see if it has oil on it, it should not be dirty or sticky. check for tutorials on YouTube for each task and especially for learning your differentials, they are very important. use blue locktite on the chasis screws and any other screw that vibrates a lot, pretty much all of them and always use it on screws that go into metal. check that the tires are all glued to the rims good, no loose gaps. i do clean the parts while i have them apart usually with damp paper towels and i am guilty of using armor all on the plastic parts (i know its pretty over board). i am sure there is more i am missing.

Last edited:
Ok thanks I'll make sure I do all of that straight away

Back