Scored a little more rock!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I went to a friend of mines house today so we could change out the radiator on my van and while I was there I asked him if he had any rock that he wanted to get rid of since he lives in a town called Rocklin I figured he might, LOL!!! turned out he did so I was able to get about 10 or so decent size rocks and a couple of small logs, this is what i came up with for my little crawler course which is way better then what I had before...

The small haul

P1070332Small.jpg

P1070333Small.jpg

The small course

P1070335Small.jpg

P1070336Small.jpg

P1070337Small.jpg

P1070338Small.jpg

P1070339Small.jpg

P1070340Small.jpg

Better then nothing I guess:D

Last edited:
ya, better than nothing.

Ya better than nothing man. What did you have before? lol.

There is a place near me that has a bunch of chuncks of sidewalk sitting in the yard. I'll bet the owner would gladly take what you want if you don't mind the 3hr oneway drive.

atleast it is something. And it looks good

Nothing wrong with couch crawling, just depends on whom you are crawling on the couch with. lol

There is a place near me that has a bunch of chunks of sidewalk sitting in the yard. I'll bet the owner would gladly take what you want if you don't mind the 3hr one way drive.

The 3 hour drive and the fact that the misses does not want any thing besides rock so that it still looks some what decorative, at least it's a small course now instead of a small pile, LOL!!!:)

Yep better than couch crawling, which I am guilty of lol.

Right now ur not guilty of crawling anything, LOL!!!!:p::hehe::D

Nothing wrong with couch crawling, just depends on whom you are crawling on the couch with. lol

True very true!!!:D

Back