Schumacher Menace

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbutch

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Parts for the Schumacher Menace

Hey Guys this is my first time here. I finally found a place where people know what there talking about. Well, I just got the Schumacher Menace truck. I haven't drove it yet because where I live; the last 3 weeks it has been snowing and the streets are all ice, so I'm not even taking the chance to drive it. But I read some comments about the shocks, that there not so good. I guess my question is What shocks do you suggest to get for a truck like this? And what other parts can I get In aluminum, I would like to change every part that could be changed to aluminum. The car is really fast so I don't care if it slows down the car. Thanks:n00bie:

Last edited:
shocks

i have no probs with my menace i don no wat ya chattin!!:doh:

Please delete. Wrong thread.

why is this the wrong thread? neway, i have a menace and i don't find nething wrong with the shocks..i did get the alloy suspesion mount cause the plastic one is the weakest point on the truck,but for a 1/10 stadium truck with this much power the suspension does a good job of keeping the truck stable.

hey i totally agree with the rockman:dance: :bow: :worship: the menace is a sound car. i had it in second the other day but no faster than that!!

Last edited:
Back