save.exe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is there a place online that has detailed instructions of removing this from my system? Is it safe to disable it from the task manager? Is it slaved into other programs making them think they need it to function? C'mon computer techs I have faith in you guys.

save.exe is some spyware crap. Did you try Ad-Aware? Just let that scan you system and remove anything it finds. :)

No, actually I have distinct feeling and the definition of the name supports this that ad-ware removes the unauthorized programs and installs new programs which are doing the same thing.

But it does give the user a feeling of security.

el, this is going to sound so silly, but this is the best way to remove "Save Now".

Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs

It will show up in the list. I have removed it from several computers.

It's not one of the programs. I didn't have anything that blatent however I did download ad-ware and remove 50 some odd things them uninstalled adware. I beefed up my security in my firewall and this sould work as far as my roommate dicking around again. Thanks for the info.

Back