Savage X Parts compatibility List

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
savage 21

does any 3speed trans fit?dogbones? thanx ahead of time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi there,
Can someone please tell me if Savage X and Nanda Raptor have the same type of gear box?
This is because I want to fit a reverse gear module to my Nanda Raptor which was developed for the Savage X but I'm not sure if this is possible.
Thanks,
Gadgetman

Savage xl hump back wont turn on!!need help

Hi i was driving my XL around today and i hit a pole straight on not going very fast though.My truck was still running but i couldnt turn or go forward.When i try to turn my hump pack switch on it doesn't turn on??HELP!!

what do you mean the switch physically don't move or you switch it and nothing happens

open the battery box and see if a connecter came loose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

.hey FastEddy just found your sticky.of course i already bought the plastic spur with dual slipper and a couple different clutch plates and they almost fit lol.i'm putting these on a .25 with a xl 3 speed.i can give you the part#s i have now but it seems to not be right.

ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how about the lower a arms from a savage x fitting on a savage 25.just double checking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hot wire you savage xl, I took my power switch out after it stopped working

---------- Post added at 5:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:51 PM ----------

Now I just plug the battery directly into the receiver

---------- Post added at 5:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:52 PM ----------

Don't buy integy things, well some parts are ok, for the most part Id look at different companys try FLM, GPM, kershawdesigns, inovative r/c