safety warning

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
sat may 4 wichita ks. a lady died today cause a Dakota rolled over her. her older husband thought it was in park but was not. my dakota doesn't go into park very good, i have to really work it to get it in. so keep a close eye on yours

Simple fix. Use the parking brake all the time.

Or, buy a jeep so you can run over people in style.

well if you dont like the way i drive get off the sidewalk.

Since I get half of the road, I'll take the middle half!!!!!!!!!!!!

o no i can't move this dakota its stuck.

OH, no. Moe's fallen and he can't reach his beer.....

i dont have to reach them they are bolted to my hat, with tubes to my mouth. the police man didnt even see it.

Pull off the label and tell the officer that you are "on the patch"

See this is why I prefer a manual trans. Put it in 1st set the parking brake and forget it. I agree with Alpine you should have gotten a Jeep! I love mine 240,000 miles and everything works flawlessly.

Last edited:
My sister and brother-in-law have about 500,000 miles combined on their 2 Grand Cherokees. Both are still on the road.

i have 270,000 on my hunting suburban ! still runs like a champ! (ok it does burn some oil) but it never killed anybody !

I got mine from my sister and brother in law. It's a 93 Cherokee Sport. I had to do some up keep work on it as it had been neglected. Just normal stuff like brakes and shocks new tires I had to replace the valve cover gasket and rear main seal but I only gave 500 bucks for it. My bother in law is pissed now that he sold it. He wants it back so bad he can't stand it. I told him I'd take 1500 for it LOL. I love the 4.0 HO inline six that engine just keeps going and has tons of power even with that many miles on it. I was amazed when we pulled the rear main cap off the bearing still looked almost brand new!

Last edited:
must be that leek in the ext. pipe.

Back