rpm or aluminum a-arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honda237

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a lst and would like to upgrade the a-arms. What would you guys recommend rpm or aluminum or something else.

I would think RPM. I am not too fermiliar with that model so don't hold me to my words. however, I would think aluminum would get bent and stay bent. Maybe get an lst owner to let you know more.

RPM arms are the way to go! I have then on my Jato and they don't break.

definetly RPM. aluminums can bend which is just as bad having them snap off. RPM is very strong and i have had no problem with them on my revo for the past 3 months not running it pretty hard about 2-3 times a week

metal bends and is more expensive as where plastic will give a lil bit and is a lot cheeper to replace.

Nitrogator has you covered. Rpm with lunsford. Tough combo to beat. It's what I've ran on my aftershock for most of last season. As my buddies were snapping their LST2 arms and axle carriers... I just kept on bashing.

RPM is the way to go. Alum will bend in cases and you have to try and straighten it back out or pay for a new set. RPM is very strong and has flex if you need it, along with a lifetime warranty, so if you ever break them you get new one's for FREE!

I used the Dynamite Aluminum ones. I never EVER bent or broke. I recommend either ones. I have RPM ones going on the LST2 Build up I have now. If I had the coin, I would go the other way since my previous experience. Either ones mated to Lunsford TB would be great.

Back