RPM Arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilhd

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, I've heard of some after market links that go in the RPM arms. (the metal piece that links the arms together). The arm it self is great and never breaks, but that metal link always seems to snap every now and again. Mine have broken a few times and I know there must be something that's stronger. Anyone have a link, website or something?

Oh boy. I just came across titanium pins, but I don't remember where I saw them. Try Tower for starters, I know I was on their site recently. The others escape me right now.

ya lunsford make a good titanium pair, but this is very odd i always hear of these snapping but mine never do they always bend, but they have never snapped on me!!!

sorry update not the lunsford they hold up, i was talking about the stock ones for me the stocks always bend not snap...

wow guys, I have read alot of your postings, thx, it looks like the titainium ones are the ones. I'm gonna see if my local hobby shop can order them and give it a go. Thx guyz

Back