Sold / Found Revo parts FS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SublimeRevo

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have for sale all the stock parts that I removed from my Revo 3.3. Most of this stuff has zero time on it. I upgrade alot of these parts before the first run. All A-arms, stock air filter, skid plates and transmission guard, hub carriers, battery/RX box, optidrive module and sensor, servo saver parts, and all gears removed from transmission (installed FOC) are new never used. The TX and RX have never been used either. The ofna 250cc tank and teckno battery box were used for 4 tanks during breakin and that's it. The trx 3.3 engine with motor saver filter, clutch and motor mount have only four tanks as well. The THS pipe has some of the body melted to it, but is still in good shape with new header gaskets included. I also have the throttle/ brake servo and box for sale. All prices include shipping in the US. All prices are OBO. I am converting to brushless and have 1/5 scale addiction now. These parts need to go. Sorry for the crappy pics it's the only camera I have.

TRX 3.3 motor with clutch and filter $75.00 Sold
Lot of parts (A arms, skid plates, etc) $50.00 EDIT* I will also include the stock pipe and head pipe with the lot of parts
THS pipe SOLD
TX/RX $20.00
Ofna tank and teckno battery box $20.00
Stock throttle servo and box Now included with lot of parts for 50.00 shipped

The lot of parts includes All A-arms, shock mounts, Stock throttle servo and box, stock pipe and header, servo saver parts, stock air filter, front middle and rear skid plates, transmission guard, hub carriers with bearings,stock suspension rockers 90t and 120t, Shock springs [white and green color code], extra stock air filter foam and filter oil, opti-drive module and sensor, steering servo guards, stock receiver/battery box

New items.
I also have for sale a JR XS3 pro with 2 novak xxtra 5 channel RX'S Also included with the TX and Rx is a new never used maxamps 2500 mah TX pack. $150.00 shipped

Attachments

• revo lot.JPG
    revo lot.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 125
  • TX & RX.JPG
    TX & RX.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 119
  • ofna tank $ battery box.JPG
    ofna tank $ battery box.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 116
  • jr xs3 pro.JPG
    jr xs3 pro.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Has the 3.3 been ran at all?

If engine falls through, please let me know

Bump ttt. Don't be afraid to make offers.

prices lowered. Bump

new items added

bump ttt. Come on guys make reasonable offers. I will break up the lot of parts if some is needing just some of that stuff. This stuff is just taking up space.

dono? I thought I sent you one but ya never do know what my dumb a$$ could do. Ill send you one right now fo show.

pm's replied

willing to trade. Things I need. 3 channel rx for futaba 3pm. battery charger capable of charging 5000mah 8 cell packs.

I'm sent for the pipe and tank....

pm replied to.

price lowered to $150.00 shipped for JR XS3 pro tx and rx's.
THS pipe is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back