Retiring the Associated TC3?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throttle

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Has anyone heard of the Associated TC3 being retired? And are they going to retire the NTC3 also?

Scott.

They just came out with the T4 and TC4 right?

Man I hope not , I love my car ! But if they do I belevie they will still carry parts, I went down there and they still have parts for the old gold chassie rc10

TC4 came out, so the TC3 is pretty much retired, at least from racing.

I haven't heard anything about replacing the ntc3, but i'm sure associated is coming out with something. The ntc3 is starting to get dated IMO.

The way the manufacturers are putting out cars would make sense that they will come out with a newer version

I've heard that there will most likely be a NTC4 but not for about another year. Also have heard the support (spares) will still be readily available for the TC3. Front what I have read many of the changes in the TC4 are much like what the NTC3 w/ version 2 suspension has now.

It's more little changes from the TC3 to TC4 from my understanding. The main thing is the chassis and placement of everything.

I just ordered a NTC# like 2 mounths ago and still havent got it from my hobby shop and it should be in this weekend but nkowi dont want it.

just ordered a NTC# like 2 mounths ago and still havent got it from my hobby shop and it should be in this weekend but nkowi dont want it.

The TC4 is the electric not Nitro. AE said the new Nitro is way off, maybe 18-24 months.

I go 2 a local hobby shop, J&J Hobbies, and i dont race @ any track...

Back