Replacing Bearings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lt.Doomsday

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
how would i got about replacing bearings on my DuraTraxx Maxium ST?.all the suspension components are tight,but yet the tires have serious play in them.

get the size bearing you need pop the old ones out pop the new ones in and there you go. Make sure you do regular maintanence to your bearing also clean/lube them.

I just replaced the bearings in my TMaxx Transmission with a nice set of Boca UltraSeals... Prices aren't really to bad, & the bearings are high quality...
Boca Bearings - for R/C's

the problem is however,when i take off the wheel their is a hex-shaped nut.how would i got about taking off the hex-shaped nut?

thats similar to what MAXX's and Savages are and if its the same they should pop right off just put a screwdriver behinf it and pop it off

alright i did that.i'm in the process of lociting the right side components and after i eat,gonna do the left and then take it out and see any differance.i only got a set of 4 bearings,so i can only do the front.i rather do all 4 sides and get it over.the bearings i pulled out of the front are black and look glazed over.

i oiled were the bearings sit front and back,the shaft while i spun the tire.thx for the help and patientce with the noob{me}

Last edited: