Rear exhaust jammin jp-4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevoRacer.27

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i am trying to fabricate a header that will allow me to run my jp-4 out of the rear of the truck where it belongs on a REVO.. I am sick and tired of airbrushing these beautiful bodies and then cutting half of them off so the pipe can be exposed.. i think If i can just get my hands on the stock Header that comes with the RB 523 i should be ok, so if anyone has any thoughts of where i can get a header only please share. Other wise i am going to be cutting and coupling all different peices together.. Thanks alot

i may still have mine. i smashed the pipe a long time ago and went sidepipe. let me have a look.

wow thanks alot man thats very thoughtful, but what i actually did was went out spent 45 bucks got a CVEC 1/8 scale pipe and used my stock sirio header. now i have the option to use my JP-4 or my cvec when i want.. Thanks again though.. and just incase your wondering the cheap CVEC matched up with the SIRIO .27 works better than the $110.00 jammin ever did i might actually sell it on craigslist or something..

Back