realistic RPMs with a Picco Outlaw 26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid. I wish my lightning could go that fast. Nick

Hooly Chit! can't believe that CB blew out that fast.

Same pitch right???

Anyhow, glad to hear you got it screaming. I have one I need to break-in as soon as the weather breaks.

Yet another update

Thanks Nick and Chris. I put the HB stock 14t CB back on and went to the track today. It's now not quite as fast as it was with the 18t on it, but the torque on dirt is unbelievable, and is still pretty fast for dirt track racing. Also, the reduced load on the engine made it run super reliable, didn't stall, lag, sputter or bog. In fact, it sucked the bottom out of the tank a couple times.

My buddy Wayne sold me his micro camera, and I had the cam corder at the track too, so I'll have a new vid out real soon with 1/8th buggy action with onboard footage.

Wayne also had his personal custom design monster dirt oval (I have no idea really what to call it), but it's beautiful. OMG, twin Rossi 12's, all custom aluminum, set up like a buggy, and unbelievably fast (and he was still breakin the engines in). I have some video of it, as well as some pics I'll post later tonight.

Wayne and I are alos gonna work on another project that some of you guys might be interested in. It's still in the conceptual phase, so I'm not gonna let the cat out of the bag, but it's gonna be BADASS if we can make it work.

I'm gonna move this to Members Projects, since this thread has kind of gotten really off topic.

Now this sounds exciting :thumbup:

Bring it!

Looks good, bulks on top, cg-s still low enough to perform like a real buggy. Must drive pretty awesome!

Are those UE parts?

Some of them may be. Most of the truck he designed and CNC'd himself. I'll have to get all the specs from him, but he is a member of RCNT, so I might get him to post some info.

And it drives like greased lighning, ya gots to be way ahead of it at the speeds this thing goes.

He certainly didn't skimp on the Aluminum. Those bumpers and bumper mounts rock.

The bulks aren't UE. I have the same set of integy bulks on the front of my maxx. Looks like the shock towers are UE knuckheads. Integy piggy back shocks, slimline gas tanks. I hate that screw cap...

Last edited:
My bad, I was droolin over it so much, alot of what he was tellin me kind of got lost somewhere between one ear and the other. I'll get the specifics from him in a couple days.

That thing is nice lookin can't wait till you get that other vid at the track on here. I love all of your vids there all sweet. Also did you ever get that footage from your buddy so you can put that video on here too? But that truggy looks awesome. Can it keep up witht the lightning?....Nick

Keep up, hell yeah, and it was runnin rich.

Way to go Error, 26 stikes again. I would have figured 31-32,000 rpms out of the mill but a hare under 30k is still good. I still have one unfired 26 that I think I'm going put into my sut. The stock 25 that comes in it is no match for the 26. It's been too wet or I've been working to much to do much about it. Anyways way to go bro.

Error, imagine what you could do with this clutch bell:
kyoc2967.jpg

That pic was a dead one for me...Nick Of the clutch bell el.

Nice buggy error. I have the picco 26 on my gs storm, and the acceleration is amazing. I think ofna clutch bells last the longest. I am using #19355 15T on my buggy and my cybermaxx with good results.

I was up at the LHS today and a guy had a Picco .26 in his OFNA hyper 7 pro. He said it is a killer motor and screams like crazzzy... I would defanatly get one if i had a .21 car lol. :breakdown

Well, I put the Hyper 21 8 port back in the Lightning, and sold it. The Picco 26 is now in my Kanai3 and it scares me with an Ofna 15t vented CB. The K3 is just a nicer buggy, and it feels that way when driving it.

Back