RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna get in on this, cause it sounds like great fun while snowed in! how do I get it?

Race No. 15 - Lostallo – Results

1. robmob - 22 Laps
2. Racer 1966 - 21 Laps

Fast Lap: Racer 1966 – 26.312 seconds

Race No. 15 – Results

1. Racer 1966 - 64 Laps (8:03.298)
2. robmob - 64 Laps (8:06.001)

Fast Lap: Racer 1966 – 7.016 seconds

Final races of the Winter Season are this week.

I need to motivate myself for 24 minutes on that damn oval.

Definitely only going to put in one run whether I can top 187 laps or not.

Mark is set at 191 laps now.

Good run Rob and that last pit @13.088 :thumbup:

I'm sure I'll run again,maybe tomorrow night,but that's a good number and may be tough to beat.

Well I did some math and came to the conclusion that I could do 2 tire changes if I could drop my lap times by .1 sec. I definitely got slower on the worn tires,if fact the car was really hard to hang on to after 60 laps on the tires. So I decided to go for it. Got you by 3 sec now with 191 laps @ 24min flat!

Come on Rob,run again and take back the win,don't be a wuss! :D

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I need to get a good run in on Kakegawa first before I go another 24 minutes on Oval.

I can't believe you managed to go back to back last night. That's a long time staring at that little car on the screen.

So much for that. LOL

On to Kakegawa.

DNFs huh? Was it that bad?

Kakegawa is historically not a good track for me. I'm going to try to have something for ya this time though.

2nd run was going fine with laps in the 7.1-7.2 range up until about lap 70 or so. Then an AI came out of the pit right in front of me and I punted off the track. Hit the space bar and then sat there hanging in space while all the AI went around. Must have hung there for well over 5 seconds. When I finally came around it was an 18 second lap so I quit to start another run. No way I make up that much time.

3rd run was even better than the 2nd and I felt good. Right up until my first pit where I ran out of fuel entering pit lane. Race over. LOL

I was not a good night for VRC I guess. I am going to hold off on Kakegawa until tomorrow now.

Got a run in on Kakegawa Randy.

It's possible to get 52 laps, but more than likely I can only get closer to 51.

I spent a lot of time doing the AI tango.

Well I put in my first run and it wasn't bad but still wasn't enough to take the lead. I was getting quicker toward the end so I stretched,got something to drink and decided to go again. I started having radio interference problems that caused a couple of wrecks then when leaving the pit ROB set an AI car right in front of me for another crash making that lap almost a 1min lap. So I threw in the towel. I'll make my last run tomorrow night.

It's all up to you now Rob. I ran what should have been a flawless run,that 1 slow 24sec lap was crap. I was on the front straight and it did like a radio interference and crashed me at the pit exit. It tried to do it some more but didn't really mess me up. I think the game did it because I was running too good. :D I over shot my last pit because I was getting mad about the interference thing. Should have been 52 laps :\

My race average lap with pit stops included was .009 faster than your average without the pit stops. Right at .5 sec a lap faster. :p:

Last edited:
I should have put in another run yesterday morning instead of waiting for you to put in your final run. Worked all day trimming trees in my backyard and by the time I saw your final run, I was too tired to do anything about it.

Back