RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did Nitrorc already quit just because the camera?

So did Nitrorc already quit just because the camera?

oh no i didnt, I'm just practicing and forgot to finish the last week. I have been really busy with school and haven't had any time to get on. I am gonna try to run all the races this week though.

Standings have been posted.

Great first week guys. Let's keep it up.

I practiced a bit today, I can't seem to beat 7.0 on the oval, yet I can run consistently from 7.3 to 7.5. Practiced Kakewa (or whatever the hell it is) and actually didn't do too bad, so you guys should do an amazing job on it!

Is there a reward for racing all races, trying like hell, and still finishing dead last in both series?

I usually hit 6.9 like once or twice during a oval race but thats about it.

Lloyd,what the heck happened? 2 DNF's in a row and then a 2minute longer race and only a couple of laps more than the last shorter race?

Lloyd,what the heck happened? 2 DNF's in a row and then a 2minute longer race and only a couple of laps more than the last shorter race?

I HATE that track is what happened. I slammed my radio (dumbass) against my computer cabinet on my last run and it knocked the cover and batts out and it took me forever trying to find them just so I could finish. I think I'm gonna call it quits on the oval series, its not any fun to me at all, I think I'm getting worse at it.

Tit for Tit Joe.....:hehe:

But seriously theres no way I can beat you, I am horrible at speedway. I might not quit but I'm not into thats for sure.

You can't quit oval Lloyd. At least put in a good run on it every week to keep yourself in the hunt for the GC.

After all, it was your idea.

Maybe one of the old timers could pm me their exact setup for oval :D

Huge thanks for the help Rob!

Now send it to me :)

Maybe then I can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I'll show you what Rob showed me....Just dont let it slip into his rivals hands. :hehe:

I'll show you what Rob showed me....Just dont let it slip into his rivals hands. :hehe:

Crap, I saw this post after I posted the setups all over the internet. And by all over the internet, I mean Facebook and Twitter, which means, ALL OVER the internet!

J/k, thanks!

I'm liking the Tamiya track this week. What are some of you guys running for fast laps on it?

Back