RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you got it going young Dom.(Ima call you young Dom or little Dom since Old Dom is sweetdeisel.)lol. Just do us all a favor and stick with it! You never know what will happen through the season and you could easily take away a position from someone. Thats kinda what happened with me and Pete, he did a couple DNF's which gave him 0 points and let me take 3rd away. It only takes one race to change it all.

Glad to hear you got it going young Dom.(Ima call you young Dom or little Dom since Old Dom is sweetdeisel.)lol. Just do us all a favor and stick with it! You never know what will happen through the season and you could easily take away a position from someone. Thats kinda what happened with me and Pete, he did a couple DNF's which gave him 0 points and let me take 3rd away. It only takes one race to change it all.

oh I'm not gonna give up at this game. It just takes a little practice, like everything else in life. And by any chance, did you happen to steal my custom title?

Close to it lol.

Alright racers.

By this Sunday all the race events will be created. Season starts on Monday.

Lloyd had a good suggestion and I am going to use it.

For the racers who happen to race in both series' and doesn't miss a single race.....there will be a $25 AMainHobbies gift certificate to the one with the highest combined point total. Again, you must race in both the Winter Series AND the Winter Oval Series without missing a single race. Note that a DNF does not count as making the race. Your run must show a lap count and time in order to count as making the race.

Everybody who plans on racing in the Winter Series please confirm you have all the tracks.

Halifax
Kakegawa
Fiorano
Oslo
Boss Speed
Heemstede
Luxembourg
Cincinnati 02
Sydney
Fort Myers
San Paulo
Lostallo

Got my 3 tracks downloaded today so I have all of the needed tracks. I would like to run in both series this winter. Where do i sign up for the other one, a different thread?

No further sign up needed.

You are in the club so you can race in any race that is created for club members.

Right now I have no races scheduled so there isn't anything showing. I will post up when I get the races scheduled. It will be done by this Sunday.

Sounds good. I'm getting my practice in today, and for the rest of the week. I think I practiced for a good hour today after school. I like the boss speed track, and cincinnati 02 track. I'm pretty good on those two.

Practiced for oval for a couple hours today. Real pain driving with a keyboard. Hopefully I can order an adapter this weekend.

Practiced for oval for a couple hours today. Real pain driving with a keyboard. Hopefully I can order an adapter this weekend.

Oh my gosh, i tried using the keyboard too. Wow what a difference it makes with the adapter. The oval is actually harder than it looks. Too small for 1/8th though in my opinion.

Well, I was going to buy the adapter, but it was sold before my question was answered.

Check your Pm's alein, I sent you a link to one for $5 less.

Check your Pm's alein, I sent you a link to one for $5 less.

Thanks, hopefully it stays there until I get paid on Friday.

Oh my gosh, i tried using the keyboard too. Wow what a difference it makes with the adapter. The oval is actually harder than it looks. Too small for 1/8th though in my opinion.

I have an adapter that came with my Venom 2.4, but for some reason it's really twitchy. The controller works great for my mutilator, so I think it's in the cord.

For the racers who happen to race in both series' and doesn't miss a single race.....there will be a $25 AMainHobbies gift certificate to the one with the highest combined point total. Again, you must race in both the Winter Series AND the Winter Oval Series without missing a single race. Note that a DNF does not count as making the race. Your run must show a lap count and time in order to count as making the race.

Ok Rob,you convinced me to run both series now!

Ok Rob,you convinced me to run both series now!

Hopefully you and Rob will cause so much competition between each other again that it will take both of you out a couple races and let some one slip on by. :D

You guys better watch out!! Speed racer is now in the house, well more like speed racer, then crash... :\

Back