RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll do better than last, because I'll be in last. I can't seem to get rid of the twitch on my controller. Thing is, it only does it when hooked to my pc, when I run my truggy, it doesn't happen.

I'm thinking about picking up one of the VRC controllers in the future.

I just realised that I have been practicing on the wrong track, I thought I was at Sydney but I was at kakegawa :D

You'll do better than last, because I'll be in last. I can't seem to get rid of the twitch on my controller.

I'm gonna need the handicap to keep it close LOL

:whhooo: What car are you guys using?

I'm running the Mugen MTX-3

I can't seem to get rid of the twitch on my controller. Thing is, it only does it when hooked to my pc, when I run my truggy, it doesn't happen.

I'm thinking about picking up one of the VRC controllers in the future.

Which USB adapter did they send? They have 3-4 different ones and some have problems with 2.4ghz radios. Try contacting VRC.

Do you have another radio?

I'm not sure if I'll put in any runs this week. I just had knee surgery Friday and sitting at the computer isn't all that comfortable.

The USB adapter that came with the Venom radio is just a usb to 3.5mm jack

Will I be able to join after the season starts? I won't have my new computer before June.

Sure you can, I joined last year with only six races left, and had a good time running those six, well with the exception of oslo, lol.

This is looking like it's gonna be a great season, with all you new guys joining us I am really looking forward to racing.

Will I be able to join after the season starts? I won't have my new computer before June.

You bet you can!

You can play the role of spoiler in the points race.

I just got an email with the results of a practice event, if only I had ran 18 more laps it would have been close...this year is going to be a long learning experience for me LOL

1. RobMob 63 laps 8:04.932
2. SMaxxin 45 laps 8:06.988

I totally brain farted and forgot all about the run. I was stuck in Brooklyn all day and when I got home I was beat. Damn! And I worked like hell on my set up all week for that track, lol. Oh well, at least it wasn't for the actual season.

Speedway Warmup Results 5/9/10

1. robmob: 63 Laps
2. SMaxxin: 45 Laps

Fastest Lap: robmob - 6.932 seconds

Kakegawa Trial Run Results 5/9/10

1. robmob: 28 Laps
2. Racer 1966: 24 Laps
3. SMaxxin: 21 Laps

Fastest Lap: Racer 1966 - 19.708 seconds

Sydney for this week.

There is also a 4 minute Speedway race. This one will be fun. Can you, or can you not run 4 minutes without running out of fuel?

Sorry I didn't make the speedway run. I charged the tx but just didn't feel like staying up any longer so I blew it off and went to bed.

4 minutes without running out of fuel huh? This should be interesting.

Ditto on what Joe said - it's great to have all you guys getting into the racing!

Back