RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Eddy! You are on it! You're gearin' up to smoke me ain't you? Should be interesting to see the "WTF heat". Sydney is cool.. I dig that track.

Hint: Don't overdrive the final inner loop

Back to this week. It's really amazing how the car changes over the course of a run. You can tell by my lap numbers too. Very consistant through the majority of the run untill close to the end.. then all of a sudden bam.. the car just came to me. Times dropped by a good .5 sec or better. Then all of a sudden bam again.. car went away just as fast as it came in. Started to get unpredictable and hard to keep a hold of. Very fun! I sort of like the slick conditions.

15 minutes! Holy hell! hehe...

Last edited:
I think I may setup an ongoing Oval event.
It will be fun to get tuned in on a single track and try to master it.

Like?

RCNT Now has a Race club setup with (VRC) OVAL
www.virtualrc.com

We will be holding regular scheduled club races.
The races is open all day From:
1:00 AM to 12:30PM

Monday Heat 1 (Every Week)
Tuesday Heat 2 (Every Week)
Thursday Heat 3 (Every Week)

To join the club you will need to purchase the software and then join our club.

For VRC discussions, questions, and ball busting please use this thread.
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50153

The schedule and track will remain the same. Track conditions will change.

You must request to join the RCNT VRC Race Club.

Here's the skinny on how to get to the club races..
Submitted by Lessen

You must access the club race through the VRC program, NOT the VRC website.

1: Open program
2: Click "Online Racing"
3: Login
4: Click "Race Events"
5: Click "My Club Events"

Absolutely. I can make a pretty good left.
Now I only have to get used to driving from the stand. Is there any way we can drive from behind the car instead of the stand?
What do you mean, it's unrealistic. I've spent a lot of time running my ass off behind the MT on a dirt track while holding my radio high up and screaming "I've lost control!"
Since I'm TOTALLY out of control on VRC tracks, it seems that I should be behind it to add to the reality.

The oval club is up and ready to race starting TOMORROW!

Join, Join, Join!!!!!!!!

I will update all the people that join in the morning, Around noon and again in the afternoon.

PM me if you need it sooner.

I'm down for oval.

Your all set.
Missed ya at the real races.
It was a beautiful day.

Another quick question (while I wait for my software to arrive....DAMMIT!!!!). Can we look at the track parameters before we make any official runs so that we can practice them offline and dial in? Like grip and all that?

Yes you can test run the track and simulate track grip conditions in offline practice first. You can play with different settings and save them as individual files so that when you race online you can load them to your car. You cannot make individual car setting changes once you are in online play, but you can change settings saved as separate files.

You can play the game standalone all you want offline just as you would any computer game.

i'm down for oval....will this be GT, sedan or 1/8? either way, count me in

i'm down for oval...turn left, go fast, crash into wall.

LMAO! Yeah, it's getting harder and harder to resist the urges now, lol.

Tell me about it man!!! I was holding out for the version that included off road as well. I might have to bite the bullet!

Tom

Back