RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If off-road really happens,count me in. I just pulled the adapter last week after swapping computers,I was going to try and unload it :hehe:

I hope Off Road takes off, i couldnt get into the on road racing.

same for me...if offroad comes out, i'd pick up the dapter again

I couldn't get into the onroad, I guess 'cause I couldn't relate to it on a real track. I'd be more than willing to go back when the off road starts.
FINALLY.

600559_301377849955785_2141995372_n.jpg

Off-road for VRC has been asked for since pretty much the start of VRC and for some time now we've been told Off-road will be available, however nothing has ever materialized.

Until now, we actually have screen shots from VRC showing their new off-road off and to start the off road VRC is going with short course trucks first.

So far from the screen shots, it looks pretty sweet. Can't wait for it to be released!

428392_301377923289111_484615816_n.jpg

283777_299460243480879_947420100_n.jpg

This might just get me back into VRC. I've been off it for a few years. I had a bunch of fun with the on-road but just kinda got bored of it. Plus I had a really slow PC so it was a pain to run. But if the off-road is coming, I really want to be in on that. And I suspect we may get a better league going here if it happens.

I'm interested, I just don't care much for the monthly subscription. I understand it's purpose, I just don't care for it. I might try it though.

i only have the free version. with only a select number of vehicles but its pretty cool!

I would most likely do it in the winter months when all the tracks are closed, but warm weather i will be outside, whats the monthly cost?

i think its like $11-ish a month? Not 100% sure though

For some reason I don't care anymore. LOL

Back