RCNT Get-Together (East Coast - Buffalo, New York) and Final Role Call

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called NWA, looks like I'll be leaving August 8th and arriving at 11:38 and leaving on August 10th at 1:02.

NWA only sold me one ticket for August 7, not two like needed, but all is worked out now.

-Michael

Sorry guys, I can't make it, for personal reasons, I can't go.:sorry: :sorry:

Bump Bump Bump!

Add YOU here if you are going to be there!

Hell, we might just have enough to give away two prizes per person!!!!!

I'm glad to hear that you're offically going to be there. The holiday inn express already have my $144 for the hotel and they ain't giving it back! I guess that means I'll be there too. ;) Like I said in a pervious post, we'll be driving up Friday morning so I'll be at Chesnut Ridge around 12ish - 1pm.

DarthRacer, we don't know what we're going to do -- we're gonna wing it. I'll try to stay on top of everything. You can call me from 10am to 10pm both days. my cell is (570) 401-0642 I'll be there for sure so gimme a hollar and I'll tell you what's up.

-Rob

OK I am guessing ths is a dead thread? if not let's hear more!

Originally posted by jon2
OK I am guessing ths is a dead thread? if not let's hear more!

Where have you been? Haven't you read through this thread? Look at the first post. This thread is far from dead.

Did this already happen?

I am just a stone's throw away in Rochester, NY. :)

Also, there is Touring Car racing in Lockport that weekend on the 10th.

Shan

PS - I am new here! :)

Rochester and Jon - please read the thread before you post. If you would have read this thread - u would see the answers to your questions. first - no this thread is not dead - it is used to coordinate the event. if no one has a question, or needs to post something important, then we dont type here. Second - no this did not already happen - if u were to look at the first page, you will see that it is scheduled for August 8th and 9th. Those who are flying in, such as myself will be getting there on the 7th, and leaving on the 10th. If you are interested in attending, please ask any other questions here, or confirm in the final roll call thread.

You guys are right on time!

If you want to attend, let us know! There will be tons of give-aways. Plenty to eat, plenty to drink and all kinds of fun.

Just to forewarn you though, I dont think anyone under the age of 18 so far is coming. Not that we mind.

RobH can send you the info you need and check out the Final Role Call thread!!!!! If you are that close to Rochester, you are about that close to Buffalo right????

sorry about that nitroaddict. ..will read through in the future.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Rochester and Jon - please read the thread before you post.

Sorry .. does this mean a kitten died? :)

naw - you didnt know any better. i think a kitten eeked by on this one, lol.

whew sorry bout that one.I don't think then I will be attending since I don't have much cash to ust get up and fly over there cross country. But I hope everyone has fun and hope to hear a lot of good things. There is supposed to be one here on the west coast but I read they are still debating on having it in Northern or southern Cali and maybe even up in Washington.

If you want to come to the bashfest, do two things:

1.) Post your info on Role Call Thread

2.) Show up at Chestnut Ridge Park (Shelter # 21) before noon Friday August 8th.

If you can't make it Friday, that's cool, but we have no idea where we're going to be Saturday or even Friday night. If you wanna meet up with us, give me a ring on my cell phone (570 401 0642) and I'll let you know where you can meet us. If you come Friday, you will know what we're doing the next day.

-Rob

4 Gallons of Odonnle 20 on hand.

Any more coming?

What time is everyone going to meet up at Chestnut Ridge on Friday? We should be arriving round 1 - 2pm, and just wanted to confirm a meeting place. Any info would be great...
5 days to go......

1-2 p.m. is fine. I have to pickup Woodie and his better half from the airport around noon.

I will either go and post the signs on Thursday night or early early Friday morning.

Also, is anyone going to swing by my place in the morning if you need your fuel and go up earlier than 1p.m.?

I would have been up there early in the morn., but, Wood had to change his flight sooooooooooo........

*****UPDATE*****

I have 6 gallons on reserve now. Guys, please make sure you bring some loot for your fuel ;) This poop is expensive!!! lol

Also, I picked up a .6x wide angle lense for my camcorder today!!! Woooohooooooooo! This should be awesome for R.C. vids! I also picked up a 5 hour battery!!! This should do the trick!

Just wanted to let you all know!

I guess it will depend on when everyone else will be arriving. I know both NA and myself will be arriving Thursday. That way we can be rested for a full day of bashing. :)

What time are you guys getting in on Thursday? Maybe we can get together and at least get you fuel and maybe have a beer or something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back