RCNT Fantasy Football 2008!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not worried, as I am still the 2 time defending CHAMP

Wow.

Somehow I managed to make the playoffs.

I have a roller coaster team and will probably get spanked this week.

Wow.

Somehow I managed to make the playoffs.

I have a roller coaster team and will probably get spanked this week.

My last few weeks have been a roller coaster for sure. I seem to sit the ones I should start and start the ones I should sit. At least I have a bye the first week so that hopefully my guys will have some time to get back on track. Of course they will probably have the games of their lives this weekend! LOL One thing is for sure... I have had a blast this year.

Tom

You and I both there godale03. It has been a fun time. Although you and I are tied with the tie going to you by .2 points! Yeah, thats what you beat me by the first time we played. I am hoping for some more cliff hangers like that again! I am just glad I got the bye also since my Cleveland guys all got hurt last week!! ARGH!! :angry:But not to worry, I will be there to make up for that .2 points! :D :first_place:

You and I both there godale03. It has been a fun time. Although you and I are tied with the tie going to you by .2 points! Yeah, thats what you beat me by the first time we played. I am hoping for some more cliff hangers like that again! I am just glad I got the bye also since my Cleveland guys all got hurt last week!! ARGH!! :angry:But not to worry, I will be there to make up for that .2 points! :D :first_place:

Yeah that was a great game.... I think Welker was the one who had the beast of a game that Monday night to put me over the top. It has been a fun time. Hopefully we can all get together and do it again next season.

I know I am up for it! Great season everyone!

i can't believe both my RB's netted ou zero points? how is that even a thought to occur?
anyway, it was a great season. good luck to the winners...except Vb

Looks like I may slap a pimp right out of the playoffs

Dude, those RB's didnt even play!!! Barber is hurt, and Green-Ellis hasnt been a factor in a couple weeks......

Last edited:
yeah, i knew barber was questionable, but come on...a sprained toe? he makes millions...cut the damn thing off if it hurts. as for green ellis, i was dreaming of a westbrook-like break out but would have been happy with his average point total...

they both suck!!

OMFG!

My back needed a great game last night to have a chance of winning and he delivered.

Too bad my place kicker missed a field goal and an extra point last night and cost me the win.

I lost by a measly 2.7 pts and now will be playing for 5th place. I knew I should have put SF's place kicker in there this week. Crap!

I am just chomping at the bit to see what happens this week. If my receiver does like he did against Carolina I am going to be REALLY happy.

This Fox sports crap is pi$$ing me off. :angry:

I have never been able to log in. Is it really necessary to log in via MSN? It just won't log me in no matter what I do.

I am assuming that you are talking about our game. LOL. You know, I dont talk smack due to I jinx myself but in this case. Let the games begin! :p::tank::Cleveland_Browns:

I'm just on my way to another championship!!!!

But first you have to make two pit stops. One against the Intimidators and if you get past that then you will have to visit with either myself or VB. Either case it will be a hard fought battle.
Now that I am done being nice...:p::wedgie::stickup::contract::bowned:

:)

:whhooo: Man I am so glad I picked up Pierre Thomas when I did. He has been a scoring BEAST for me! Now I cannot wait for the rest of my guys to see how well they do.

GO GUNDRAGON'S HEROES!! :first_place:

I know it. He has been good to me in another league, but I played him in my pay-out league.......my guys have to pick it up!!